SEND & Inclusion
Our school's special needs and disability co-ordinator is Miss T. Murphy.
You can arrange to make an appointment with her by contacting the school office on 0151 928 4544.
Nationally and locally there is an agenda that supports inclusive practices. At Litherland Moss, we are fully supportive of inclusion and strive to ensure that all our pupils progress to their full potential, enjoying appropriate challenges and the achievement of success.
September 2023 SEND policy and information report
We have devised the following Padlet to support our families and learners. The links and resources can support all learners in our school.
Click here for Miss Murphy's Padlet
The Padlet includes ideas, information, advice and practical support on the following areas:
- Reading & Spelling Difficulties (including dyslexia)
- Executive Function & Working Memory
- Developing Attention Skills/Supporting children with ADHD
- Supporting children with ASD
- Sensory & Dysphraxia
- Fine & Gross Motor skills
- Wellbeing & Mental Health
- General Parenting Tips & Resources
Support Guides for Teachers and Parents
- ADD ADHD Teacher and Parent Support Guide.docx
- ASD Teacher and Parent Support Guide.docx
- Literacy Barriers Teacher and Parent Guide.docx
- Maths Barriers Teacher and Parent Support Guide.docx
- Sensory Barriers Teacher and Parent Support Guide.docx
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health Teacher and Parent Support Guide.docx
- Teaching and Learning Support Guide.docx
Sefton's Local Offer
- Sefton's Local Offer Poster
- Sefton's Local Offer Leaflet
- Sefton's Disabled Children's Database
- New Graduated Response Booklet for Parents and Carers.pdf